Re-enroll today for the 2019-2020 school year!
Because we anticipate many programs will be full next school year, it is important that our current Children's House families pay close attention to the following information especially when enrolling siblings.
- Log in to the Family Access portal between February 14 and March 1
- Once you are logged in, select the tab on the top left called “School Forms Online” to complete the re-enrollment form.
- To enroll a new sibling: select the tab on the top left called “Apply” to complete the New Student Application
- Pay your non-refundable enrollment deposit(s) (for re-enrolling students only) and new student application fees online
- You may apply online for tuition assistance through March 11 for students enrolled in primary, elementary, and junior high
- A tuition agreement for the upcoming school year will be issued via email by Sheri Novak, our business manager
- Summer enrollment and billing is handled separately
- To enroll for summer, please do so online at: traversechildrenshouse.org/summer.asp
- Preference for summer enrollment is given to current families until March 1 at which time enrollment will be open to returning summer families
Deadlines to know
- March 1 – Re-enrolling student applications are due
- March 1 – New sibling applications must be completed and application fees paid online
- March 11 – Tuition assistance applications due for returning families
- March 16 – Summer enrollment is open to the general public
- March 21 – Tuition assistance award letters will be mailed
- April 4 – Deadline for acceptance or appeal of tuition assistance
We are looking forward to a productive and exciting 2019 – 2020 school year with you! We are always happy to assist you with any part of the re-enrollment process. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Michele Shane Renee Hintz
Head of School Director of Advancement