We have renewed our partnership with BATA to provide bus service to and from school. Everyone who has ridden has said it’s an easy and fun ride.
Getting to school:
- 7:30 a.m. Depart from Hall Street Station on the blue “Link Bus 15.”
- 7:45 a.m. Arrive at TCH. Children enter through the main entrance and make their way to their early care classrooms. (If a child rides the bus, early care is free.)
As of September 21, 2021, BATA is temporarily unable to accommodate an afterschool bus route due to a shortage of bus drivers. We will inform our school community as soon as it is available.
- Cost is $1.50/ each way. Follow this link to purchase a punch card.
- BATA runs Monday through Friday.
- If TCAPS has a snow day, the BATA Bus will not stop at TCH and the route will be cancelled that day.
- In the morning, after the bus drops off students at TCH, it continues on a route and does not immediately return to the Hall Street Station.
As with any public transportation, children of any age are permitted to ride the bus at the parent’s discretion. TCH holds no responsibility or claims any supervision once your child boards the bus.