Because we anticipate many programs will be full next school year, it is important that our current Children's House families pay close attention to the following information especially when enrolling new siblings.
- Log in to the Family Access portal between February 9 and March 1, 2022
- Once you are logged in, select the tab on the top left called “School Forms Online” to complete the re-enrollment form.
- To enroll a new sibling: select the tab on the top left called “Apply” to complete the New Student Application
- Pay your non-refundable enrollment deposit(s) (for re-enrolling students only) and new student application fees online
- You may apply online for tuition assistance through March 7 for students enrolled in primary, elementary, and junior high
- A tuition agreement for the upcoming school year will be issued via email by Sheri Novak, Director of Finance
- Summer enrollment and billing is handled separately
- To enroll for summer, please do so online between February 9 and March 1: traversechildrenshouse.org/summer.asp
- Preference for summer enrollment is given to current families until March 1 at which time enrollment will be open to returning summer families
Deadlines to know
- March 1 – Re-enrolling student applications are due
- March 1 – New sibling applications must be completed and application fees paid online
- March 7 – Tuition assistance applications due for returning families
- March 24 – Tuition assistance award letters will be emailed
- April 5 – Deadline to e-sign tuition agreement and make a deposit or appeal tuition assistance award
- April 22 – Second round deadline for acceptance or appeal of tuition assistance
Michele Shane Renee Hintz
Head of School Director of Advancement
Pay Your Deposit Online
Once you've received your acceptance letter and to hold your child's spot, please pay your $500 deposit by check (made payable to: The Children's House) or online, by clicking the button below. If you are a current TCH family and applied for tuition assistance, please pay your enrollment deposit balance ($450 per child) online by April 7, 2022.